Monday, May 31, 2010

my grand

My favourite time with my Nan and pop was when we went down to grey town for there 50th wedding anniversary one of the days we where up there we went to lake ferry which is just a little lake and the very bottom of the north island it was a sunny and clear day and we could see the south island FROM THE NORTH ISLAND!!!!.then we went across the bottom of the north island to cape paleca there was a light house they and to get to the top you had to climb 700 steps and it wasn’t going up that was the hardest it was going down when we went to the top and came back down we had a little bit of afternoon tea and went down on the beach there was about 100 seals all along the beach and sitting on rocks out in the sea

1 comment:

philip said...

I liked your story and the way you have set it out and I liked your clips of chocolate andthe game.